View Single Post
Old 2008-06-26, 23:21   Link #1929
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Heh. No, that's okay Goose, the bureau has things more or less covered between the Church Knights and the Aces, especially if Sette and Tre never get around to slaughtering the Air Force reinforcements. Sonic Drive Fate and Exceed Mode Nanoha are going to have a field day in this fight scene, never mind all the de-shafting Hayate and Zafira are going to get. If anything, I'm more worried about the Cyborgs being able to pose a threat for very long after the Aces get serious.
I'm actually doubtful the Church Knights would be deployed, given the fact that their loyalty is to the Saint Church, rather than the TSAB proper. Also, as I recall, the reinforcements that Tre and Sette slaughtered were Ground Forces Air Division - basically if Air Force are fighters, GF Air Division are attack choppers. Or were those the fliers who were attacking the Cradle? Garh. Need to rewatch.

Quote:
Ooooh, I've even got the perfect song for the Theme Music Power Up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKm-EQLVHU4

How the heck do you get a youtube window open in this forum anyways?
[ youtube ] iKm-EQLVHU4 [/ youtube ], and SPOILER IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
If you want to kill them, best way is to have them battle OCs directly. In fact, bring in the OFM and they're dead before they know it. Excellent kill teams Goose has made.
Pretty much. That is what special forces do, afterall: killing people, and being very good at it.

Hell, in TF6, we're going to have sniper on sniper action: Ivanovich vs Dieci. Let's just say that it's an easy shot for Ivanovich and leave it at that.

And don't forget that the best person to kill cyborgs... is a demon...

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote