View Single Post
Old 2012-03-09, 06:47   Link #2250
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
I plain skipped whatever got posted in this thread in order to avoid reading spoilers;

I finished reading the 7th volume of the novel on bakatsuki, but i wanted to know if there is some other place that has the other volumes fully (fan)translated.

I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong section, but the ones who read it surely know where to find it(unless they all know jap). It's okay if i have do dl the pdf, or it's online reading. It's only that bakatsuki hasn't got the 8th volume completed yet.

Thank you
I don't think there is anywhere other than Baka-Tsuki that has this LN fully translated in English, but I believe there's Chinese translation fully translated to vol. 11 already.

It's a shame that LN vol. 8 hasn't been translated that much, and vol. 9 lacks the last chapter. But to me those volumes are not very interesting. What I truly want to read is vol. 10 and 11 fully translated.

I'm content with just reading detailed summary though, but I guess i should try learning Japanese for real since I took a break from college.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote