View Single Post
Old 2012-06-24, 15:32   Link #3558
Zulu Keita

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Stop calling it a no-kill policy. Kira's been shown to kill from time to time.
I was simply calling it that because its the easiest way to put it, Altough I agree and know that Kira has killed even when trying not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Yes he was serious. Are you implying that Kira would refuse to fight at his best when he knows that if he loses that everyone on the Archangel will die? No, stop trying to give excuse for what happened. He lost that match and never got a 1 on 1 rematch, the Orb fight didn't end in anyone's favor, so as far as the show is concerned Kira lost to Shinn.
No, You stop making excuses, I replied to you twice and wrote a long text why your wrong, and you refused to answer me or reply.... I wonder why?

You are the one making excuses and trying to make Shinn a God because some group of people call and think that Kira is a God? It makes no sense, Shinn did beat Kira in Freedom vs Impulse but dont you try to take away the fact that Kira took out 2 silhouttes in that battle and could have killed Shinn, Dont discard facts because it fits you.

Saying that the Orb fight didnt end in anyones favor is simply not true, Kira literally showed Shinn that he had him, God sakes, Shinn himself said that he would already be dead if those would have been beams, showing that he himself knew that Kira had his life in his hands.

I find it really sad that you pick and choose what fits you and discard everything else, Shinn DID beat Kira in Freedom vs Impulse so I agree with you on that but dont try to make it look like Shinn is a better pilot because of that 1 battle (which was also unfair as Kira did not want to fight against ZAFT).

"so as far as the show is concerned Kira lost to Shinn" - Shinn did get the better of Kira in that one battle, but Kira had gotten the better of Shinn about 3 times.
Zulu Keita is offline   Reply With Quote