View Single Post
Old 2006-05-01, 17:08   Link #10
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX
I'm totally new to figure collecting, but I pre-ordered the Higurashi trading set that's coming out in August, as I really liked the designs they used (even though I don't particularly care for the game art!). Based on some close-up pictures I saw here (I found the link thanks to Riuva), the quality seemed quite nice. The characters' expressions are especially good.

I'm a little fuzzy on what I should expect to receive, since there seem to be so many possible variations and optional parts. Will certain optional parts come included with each girl?
Wow... thanks for the link =o Taken me from 'on the fence' to 'seriously considering', the quality of those *is* really good. Shame you can see the arm joints really obviously, but I doubt that'll be so bad unless you're looking up really close, and it seems a small sacrifice for that kind of quality.

Well, you'll get 8. Whatever's included in each figure will come with it, and you'll probably get at least one variation of each girl, then another 3 seen as they come in boxes of 8 (and there's 15 variations in total looking at the hlj link, so you won't be getting them all)

All these years of not buying anime merchandise and now I'll probably have 2 boxes of trading figures in the same month. Damn.

Quote:
I think i might just have to print out a few of those images to go on my wall, you know untill the figures arrive. ^^;
Hell yes. I am so printing one of that Rena with 'GET THE HELL OUT' below it to put on my bedroom door for 'do not disturb' moments.