View Single Post
Old 2017-09-08, 16:58   Link #587
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Meh, Alessand just got hit with the full weight of his deeds. It's more like an opportunity to show how weak he really is. Basically being true to his character. If anything I wished that Alessand taking the gem wouldn't be a voluntary thing but the Captain just does it. Oh well, most likely he will suffer a pitiful death to Cerberus just somewhere mid battle...

As for the battle, yay massacre is truly the way to serve justice! I mean Jeanne of course isn't in her right mind after pretty much losing her son after all those years of suffering. But taking your wrath out on the humans in general is not quite the answer. At least if she gave an ultimatum but oh well, we'll see next episode. I really hope she will excessively focus on the Onyx Knights and such rather than indiscriminately murder people in the capital. Then again SnB2 has the tendency to not pick a moral high ground so it's time for Jeanne to get dirty. Who knows? With the demons joining I just can't see this ending up friendly for innocent civilians.

That being said the battle is going to be a toss up. At one hand Jeane empowered by Sofiel is basically the equivalent of Nina, a half-human and half-spiritual being. Her human side likely makes her very resistant to Onyx Knight sheanigans. Unlike Mugaro though she isn't a depowering McGuffin so the army has a chance to overwhelm her. And again, Onyx Knights have the power to stand up against the demons and gods before enough to render that a massacre. So yeah, it's a toss up. Although the scene in this episode might imply they are at the end of their ropes. Plus most of their forces must be in Eibos to do whatever they were originally supposed to do.
Again, anything can happen here.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote