View Single Post
Old 2007-03-31, 21:07   Link #43
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
in a lot of teacher student relationship many times the students reach a certain point that the teacher cannot teach them anymore and they have learn a lesson on their own or something like that. didn't naruto say something about he will never become a man if he doesn't crooss this dangerous bridge on his own.

about sasuke teaching naruto, or neji i see you point, you rival always make you improve because you are always trying to top each other. it is because of kakashi that gai know how to fight against sharingran. and i aslo think that it is because of kakashi that he concentrated on speed so when he and kakashi spar, he will be to fast for even if kakashi sees the moves his body will not react.

but what i mean was i was dissapointed to see that naruto did not learn wing chun, it is a sharingran of its own, after mastering it you "feel" you openents movements and react to it, and it fast. only weakness i see though it is that the movements are angular and sasuke might be able to predict them, drunken fist is great, but sasuke is a badass he won't fall of that, he will go for the over kill

seeing how sasuke can counteract preety much everything naruto should just concentrate on doing moves that are not copiable nor readable by sharingran and i think he will do ok
ooh i dunno maybe through more extensive training. i mean in our life it would take like months to even do 1 kung fu style at least me . But i understand what you mean.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote