View Single Post
Old 2007-03-26, 12:05   Link #12
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Are you serious? Do you really not know how selfish sauceky is? He forsakened everyone that cared about him for the sake of achieveing his revenge. He's recruiting these people to be pawns to keep any possible akatsuki allies of Itachi busy while he kills him.
Again with this .. first i never saw that he have some bad decisions when he was in team!!! And second WTF HE CARES WHO CARE FOR HIM IF HE DONT CARE FOR THEM ?! So now Naruto think that Sasuke is his body and they will play in sand forever and when Naruto want Sasuke will be there to hold him a candle ?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.N.B.U View Post
no doubt, sasuke is a horrible leader and will only gain respect from his pees through sheer strength or drom fear. he will never gain it from how well he leads his team, and i think that somewhere down the line sasuke is going to step on the wrong feet and we may see a mutiny or uprising from his team members. Since they seem to be pretty strong themselves as it states that someone would have kiled oro at some point and the only reason he got to is because he wasn't locked up.

and i just thought of this, what if sasuke knows the technqiue of summoning the old hokages, and is only really recruiting team member to use them for that sole purpose, he wont feel as bad becaus ethey sem to be test tube babies and if they die while they fight then they have served there purpose
Horrible O.o ! Respect from his pees through strength and fear ? I didnt see that he showed Suigets his strength and that he will kill him if Suigetsu dont follow him!!! He already made good decision and he did what Suigetsu wanted to do ( they went for sword) Sasuke didnt tell him "noway bastard im stronger then u and i will pawn u noob if u dont do what i say" Sasuke wasnt rude to Suigetsu or anything .. so why the fuck is he bad leader ? where u noticed that ?
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote