View Single Post
Old 2007-03-26, 13:04   Link #14
Asianknight82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Again with this .. first i never saw that he have some bad decisions when he was in team!!! And second WTF HE CARES WHO CARE FOR HIM IF HE DONT CARE FOR THEM ?! So now Naruto think that Sasuke is his body and they will play in sand forever and when Naruto want Sasuke will be there to hold him a candle ?!?!

Horrible O.o ! Respect from his pees through strength and fear ? I didnt see that he showed Suigets his strength and that he will kill him if Suigetsu dont follow him!!! He already made good decision and he did what Suigetsu wanted to do ( they went for sword) Sasuke didnt tell him "noway bastard im stronger then u and i will pawn u noob if u dont do what i say" Sasuke wasnt rude to Suigetsu or anything .. so why the fuck is he bad leader ? where u noticed that ?
omg, why the hell are you being so defensive? stop being so blinded by ur love for saucey poo and start noticing the faults. If you truly love something you accept the bad along with the good, not blind yourself to the fact that the person has bad qualities.

Now, yes Sasuke did use his strength as a factor, his demeanor proved to him that Sasuke was as powerful as he was making himself out to be.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote