View Single Post
Old 2007-03-26, 15:23   Link #20
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I am not a sasuke fanboy but i think he was a good leader and have probably become a better leader in the time skip. sasuke is actually the kind of leader where they tell him to get the job done, and he will get it done no matter what the cost, even if he as to risk the lives of his teamates.

about sasuke ruling through sheer strength and fear, that is somewhat true. suigetsu came up behind sasuke and says don't get any ideas buddy just becasue you killed orochimaru. when he realized that sasuke wasn't even phased by that he quickly acknowledge sasuke's strength and acts like he was just kidding. if he felt that he was stronger then sasuke he would no doubt kill sasuke. it was not stated that he chose to follow sasuke because sasuke is strong but that is probably the reason. it is not like he can say no.

in conclusion i think sasuke makes a good leader. i think that he is a different leader than shikamaru who would take his friends lives into consideration. but nevertheless he is a good leader. and sasuke will lead them to his new objectives

ps: Naruto is one of my fav characters. but if you are a naruto fanboy and think that you can argue that naruto is a great leader you will make a fool of yourselves so don't start

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote