View Single Post
Old 2013-04-23, 18:42   Link #26
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
...What?
Yes, i know your opinion about Sasuke's character
But let's pretend we think about him as the author intended, then he's the less emotional and smarter guy from the two. He comes up with strategies and jutsu on his own, for example he came up with Kirin on his own and Orochi didn't have a clue about all that, while Naruto had to learn from Kakashi, he even asked Asuma about nature manipulation, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I think you misunderstand Madara's character, His face tells of his bloodlust and joy at the thought of fighting him. His relation with Hashirama is very different than between Sasuke and Naruto or even Itachi and Sasuke when he hated his brother.
Madara genuinely love and hate and respect and oppose Hashirama in everything. They're bitter adversary and friend but neither jealousy nor inferiority ever was into the picture with those two.
That could be the case, we'll see when they fight, what will Madara say when he wins. For me it's hard to believe that a guy who is so arrogant and so competitive would not be really angry that another guy not only beats him multiple times but he lets him live. Surely before he turned "evil" his strong bond with Hashirama just overpowered such thoughts, but we don't know how he exactly changed when he became "evil".
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote