View Single Post
Old 2011-09-04, 16:51   Link #406
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 48: Beelzebumon Vanishes into the Light

FlareKnight, I do agree with you that Beelzebumon went in a blaze of glory and shining light for the sake of delivering a life line to his friends.

Starting as Baalmon since way back at the beginning of the show, I had this strong feeling that the guy will turn out to be an interesting character, and my predictions were successfully delivered.

A great Kodak moment ensued when Mervamon blushed in tsundere fashion that Beelzebumon would be fine and just for the guy to get slapped by her snake arm; more so when Shoutmon comments flustered that those two make a good relationship.

Too bad that the relationship had to end abruptly with his sacrifice, having Mervamon to deal with that loss for as long as she lives, and what to say about poor Cutemon he would likely feel helpless and blame himself for not properly or realizing sooner to heal Beelzebumons' injuries.

As always, great production values and beautiful pieces of the soundtrack chosen when: 1) Yuu was worrying after starting to realize that death is as well present in the Digital World too, 2) Blastmon and Lilithmon getting their last stand as Whispered digi-Xros the two with the Darkness Loader, and 3) Beelzebumon glorious farewell to Taiki.

So, the last remaining two Head Officers of the Bagura Army are gone for good but resulting as well in the loss of Beelzebumon from Taiki's Xros Heart team.

First, it was Deckerdramon for Kiriha's Blue Flare and now was Beelzebumon.

I got this bad odd that if they follow by those statistics, then most likely in an immediate future Nene will lose one of her team's Digimon, though I hope it doesn't happen.

Six episodes before the conclusion of Xros Wars first part.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote