Old 2012-01-27, 09:25   Link #65
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
Spoiler for preview:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
no this is a fake shuu, gai must have cloned shuu then remote controlled him while faking his death.
Sorry to breaking to you ..but this is the true Shu with his memory back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
first of all.... why should they targeted the girls??? just like I thought... using that excuse to be a rapist..... sigh...

nice one Inori.... hopefully you just beat them up because if you killed them, then Shu will be dragged into trouble

that auditorium scene is bringing RAGE!!! they are just like want to rape Ayase in front of student.... damn them!!!

luckily, Shu has high confidence right now.... He got back his GAR's character!!!! damn!! his popularity will be rocketed up!

Tsugumi's void is very awesome.... so the clones can drive car too?? it's just like a perfect copy that have their own thinking (or maybe just like a programmed clone)

Shu's mother is still in quarantined area or she's GHOST operator???

Daryl X Tsugumi flag is up too....
Inori = over 2000!!!!!! Shu = XXXX ?????
For Shu= xxx , like I said I think is the same a the wild card (fool arcana ) from persona.
I was really glad that Shu save both Tsugumi and Ayase plus he was badass
regard Inori. I agree I do not think she kill them. But I think part of Mana has merged with her during the episode 12 If this is good or bad we have yet to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Okay, the fact the next episode preview has no narration until the end where Shu says the usual line while sounding down is really foreboding. Shit's gonna hit the fan, I guess?
I guess so.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-01-27 at 09:36.