View Single Post
Old 2007-02-26, 12:12   Link #478
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

After reading a few posts of this thread, I'm beginning to think that the original stories from the game are much more interesting than in the anime. I'm interested in playing it but too bad it's ero-game and is in Japanese (not complaining but my parents would kick me out of the house if I were to play eroge )

Since I've heard that are three routes in the game, I would really like to know their endings... I've seen in a blog someone discussed about Saber dying at the endings in which one version has something like Black Saber (let's hope I'm wrong as I'm one of the Saber's fans )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
Doesn't really have anything to do with the game, but I'm not really sure where to put this so-

Fate/stay night web radio: Fate/stay tune

Fate's own net radio program has finally started on the 22nd with its first airing, the two hostesses are Kawasumi Ayako (Saber) and Ueda Kana (Rin).
Curse google for failing to complete its page translation

Can anyone tell me what this whole thing mean? ._.

"Furthermore this program even now from impact of the PC game, the world it continues to multiply, '[rajiochiyun] which Fate' future is done. Please enjoy [anaza] Fate just of river being clear Ayako who serves saber part in animation edition and the coconut which Kana Ueda of hill 凛 part unfolds distantly. As for the up-to-date information regarding Fate of course thing, that “tiger school” combination participation!? The master where the letter is adopted with program (the listener), the unexpected present! [a], to all masters announcement [gu]. Fate! stay tune!"

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote