View Single Post
Old 2003-11-21, 13:51   Link #104
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
segregation of school happaned 30 yrs ago in the 70s. ppl are still alive that expierenced this. Some ppl cant read cuz of this.
This is called "bullying" it is not unheard of.

Quote:
The Indians still live on reservation with birth defects, alcohol problems, and no money.
So? How is this racism? Yes, its unfortunate, but poverty, drug abuse, and imprisonment occur worldwide and with every culture, not just Native Americans.

Quote:
i cant get a full citizenship just cause im from korea. im gonna have to wait another 20 yrs or so.
Its impossible to become a Japanese citizen if you weren't born in Japan. Is this racism?
Again, this stuff happens all over the world, not just the U.S.

Quote:
racism exists today because of ppl like me? because im mad at how ppl treat me cuz of the fact that im from one of Bush's "axis of evil"?
uh sorry, thats not the case.
Racism exists because people like you perpetuate this whole "American Government is Racist, the Government is made up of Caucasians, Caucasian Governments are racist" logic.
You're pointing fingers at a group of people, and calling them racist because of their skin color/ethnicity. You have to accept the fact that racists come in all forms.

Quote:
i also would love to see u try and launch a WMD stupidly on US bases. I mean patriot missles dont sit there with its missles looking mean. Nor do the new laser defense planes. Plus if he DID use these WMD, that gives NATO no choice to attack Hussein as well. He's stuck facing the UN and the NATO. He may have been confident to take on the US like that, but how would he feel with NATO and UN up his ass? ppl dont just fire WMD, even Nkorea hasnt launched on Japan or skorea. Its not something u just launch just because you have it.
They did do that,.. 9-11 never forget. I would say what happened at the towers was pretty massive.
And where was NATO?
I don't see where this argument is going.

Quote:
also when i say country i mean their policy and wat not. last time i checked... the country is not run by the majority of the ppl as weve seen in America. i mean are you saying their policies come from the majority of the ppl? It doesnt man, it comes from couple of ppl in an office.
I don't see how this is racist.
All countries are run by a small elite.

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps

Last edited by diabolistic; 2003-11-21 at 14:02.