View Single Post
Old 2003-11-21, 14:32   Link #107
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
I find it hard to say calm when people judge white ppl to all be racist. White people today are just about the most hated on group!!! I just don't seem to understand why they hate us, SINCE WE DID NOTHING!!! That is right, all those people that did that shit are dead!!! Yet people STILL want to point the finger!!! I AM JUST SICK OF THIS RACIST SHIT!!! It also sucks because unlike the other groups, people just think "that person is white, he deserved it" were as if that person was black or any other they scream "RACIST!!! RACIST!!!"

Take two people, a black guy and a white guy. Lets say the black guy pisses the white guy off the white guy enought that the white guy stabs him. All of a sudden this case is about RACE.

Lets take the other end, lets say the white guy pisses the black guy off. The black guy stabs the white guy and nothing is said about race...

Does anyone see equality in that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
YOU are the BIGGEST FUCKING IDIOT in the WORLD!!! Those people that did those things to your people are NOT the fucking white people that ARE ALIVE TODAY!!! And fucking guess what, YOU weren't a fucking SLAVE, so fucking apprciate THAT!!! The past is the fucking past so you need to go fuck yourself and GET OVER IT!!! Shit happens sometimes and it is NOT the people in this present world that did that!!!

People like YOU Zoro are the reason RACISM STILL exists cuz you are the only fucking racist one here, THAT IS RIGHT, YOU are racist against WHITE people!!!
I honestly do not know what the hell you are trying to acomplish with these posts. The past is not the 'fucking past' and you should realize that. What happens yesterday AFFECTS today. Racism brought on by anglophile left a huge scar on this country and its not something we can just brush over with the excuse that 'all those bastards are dead anyway so get over it' The Klu Klux Klan and neo-nazies are not just 'fariytales', they are still a REALITY!! Anglophiles in this country are not dead! There are still KKK marches and ralleys, there are still people getting flaming crosses on their yard and there are still people who wave that fucking confederate flag. Youre living in a sheltered hole if you think that the ideals of our racist past are over. Youre white, people are going to blame you, Im white, I get it too, but if your not -understanding- and instead be an asshole about it your only perpetuating hate!! You jerk!!
And we DID do something, our ancestors fucking screwed us and we're left with cleaning it up. Instead of atleast attempteing to try and repair their mistakes, youre saying its not your problem, so ofcourse you cant see why whites are still targeted as racists.

And stop throwing around the word 'racist' so easily. Thats whats been wrong with this whole thread. By accusing eachother of being racist youre just dilluting youre own arguments against racism!