View Single Post
Old 2003-11-21, 21:16   Link #119
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Tzurial and diabolistic seems to be the only mature one in this thread. Wait no, so is Hunter.
(b4 u flame i am including myself in the immature section, ive said somethings just out of heated emotions as well)

all of you who flame is only supporting my "SUPPOSED RACISM" of whites and wat not, being assholes. (note the supposed)

The main reason why the NATO didnt help during 9-11 is that the US knew about it. And unlike the brainwashed ppl of america, the European leaders knew that US knew. A Navy officer came to our class, and wat was supposed to be a brief explanation of the benefits of the Navy ended up as a WHOLE discussion about the Navy. And one interesting thing he brought up was that there was a carrier ready to go on the East coast of america and he was on it. It was fully loaded, pilots ready in their cockpits, but they were ordered not to lift off to intercept the plane. (2nd one)
my guess is that if NATO knew this, they wouldnt help, since US is ovbiously looking for war.

Yea my teacher taught me how darwin put the white on the top. I never questioned her in my entire course there, since she wasnt a nice lady, and didnt want to risk my grade. and i didnt read the darwin section, cuz its not important in the AP test.

i need to study more? ok i will. but u should read the posts dragon. I said clearly "I APOLOGIZE FOR MY POOR CHOICE OF WORDS" so instead of going off saying how stupid my 180 IQ and 1600 SAT score is, read the posts.

oh diabolistc i never said the small group of ppl running the government was racist. I said the reason why countries can be racist without the ppl actually being racist is because it depends on the ppl who run the government. If the government is racist, the whole country's policy can become racist.

and may i say this again so ninjaserv wont get offended: the whole time i was talking about the government policy. not the actual white people! For all u know, i have more white friends than you!

and if you think about it: Japan and other countries have VERY low immigrantion level. And truthfully i didnt know about the japanese, i just heard it was hard to get a citizenship. But the thing is American had protests and other things demanding some of these minority groups to be able to get citizenships. You cant say Japan might not consider if lots of whites rallied and demand citizenship.

Iraq had nothing to do with Al-Quieda. Hussein hates iran and afghanistan because they arent arabs. theyre persians. i dont know if Al-Quieda is in anyway connected to Iran or Afghan anymore tho.

the past IS important, than wats the point of learning history?
i have never said YOU are to blame for the past, but the government of those certain countries should learn from the past. And i admit most European countries have learned quickly. America is the slowest.