View Single Post
Old 2010-05-08, 19:46   Link #438
Crisis
Rock on ^^

Good anime, very good anime. Really enjoyd it. I had a faceplam moment when Light said in the first ep " Become God of new world". Misa was pretty cute.. I'll never forget that lipstick ad .. but she was horny as well. The Mello+Near arc felt pretty rushed. So much happened in only 12 eps! Was the studio running out of money?

As with all anime, I have a few questions.

1. Sayu suddenly seems older when the 2nd arc starts. How many years difference was there between 1st and 2nd arc?

2. At the end of 1st arc, Light has his Deathnote and Misa has hers. What happened to their notebooks throughout the 2nd arc? - The transfer of the notebooks take place so many times that it's confusing.

3.Did Misa commit suicide?

4.Misa's life was shortened by half in the whole series. How many years did she have left?

5.When Mello detonated the bomb at beginning of 2nd arc, the whole building blew up in flames, how come no one died inc. Light's dad?

6.What could have Light done differently to not lose to Near?

Thanks a bunch.

Cosplay at it's best Thread