View Single Post
Old 2020-11-07, 03:24   Link #1661
Exelos Twiser

Quote:
there is a summary in Spanish that came out on Facebook

The final enemy is a kind of giant therodactyl that plans to devour the life of the world. It is supposed that it was a guardian of a planet that took all the life of that planet in its mouth when the planet died and went through space looking for a planet. where I can deposit the life that I led but took so long searching that I began to eat life to survive until I became addicted to life

Yuu uses his power to transform into a giant theodactyl like him and they fight in space. Yuu wins but he is very wounded and falls into the sea, but he cannot return to being human because while he was transformed he forgot himself but the girls arrive. and they use their memories to get yuu back to being human they end up falling into the water
the final yuu decides to stay with all the girls since in the end the Dragon mark will not disappear and therefore they will never leave the island

there is a special volume with two very good stories a group of aliens comes to the island to kidnap the girls but they are defeated by yuu, Ariela and yuu's special squad including jeanne, already captured they reveal that they are of a race similar to humans ancient but less technologically advanced and the reason for the kidnapping attempt was for the girls to fight another giant monster leaving that there are 7 great sinners in the universe and that they killed gluttony

the second story is about a party where firill wants to engage the girls with yuu including char and haruka and to approve it yuu's grandfather asks personal questions where they all fail since they were questions where it was obvious that they would fail
mitsuki's was how many children would they like to have yuu says 2 and Mitsuki says 10 or 12

so the author may tell us something more in his other stories and touch the story of the 7 sinners again and later yuu and company will appear again
So Yuu's authority is transformation?
Exelos Twiser is offline   Reply With Quote