View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 18:08   Link #1961
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
What champion were you playing for the penta? I've had loads of Quadra's but never a penta, cant ever get that 5th kill. They either run away or get ks'ed . Anyway well done congratz
Miss Fortune. Enemy team was Maokai, Teemo, Akali, Cho'Gath and Morgana. Our team was my MF, Akali, Maokai, Twisted Fate and leaver Katarina.

I've actually had loads of triples but never a quadram let alone a penta, until that happened. Was so weird. I hung back and took out Teemo quickly after using ulti. Rain of Fire finished off Maokai - while I was finishing him off it was 2v4 (TF the only ally alive) and thinking 'We are so screwed, not escaping, might as well take some with me!' Akali got forced to flee from Rain of Fire, got her quickly but Cho'Gath killed TF. Cho'Gath missed a stun and was low HP so got him but I was low HP then. Morgana pounced and we killed each other with our final shot.

In before I get told 'Why Miss Fortune?' *shrug* A lot of people tell me she's one of the weakest range ad, but my winning rate since I started primarily using her went up to about 75%. And I love that Secret Agent skin. ^^

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2012-04-27 at 18:38.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote