View Single Post
Old 2010-03-17, 14:20   Link #276
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
......... I can't recall mikoto calling touma his name name either family name or name. Wilfri is right. Mikoto always refer to touma as " hey you ". if his not talking to touma or just asking about him it. She still not doesn't say the name.
I don't think the whole month(?) Biri-Biri was chasing Touma she got a name. Hence "Hey You!".

If we if ignore the Railgun anime the first time they really got acquainted with names and met again was the Sisters arc. By that time Touma lost all memory of Biri-Biri. But he is correct in guessing this is somebody who knew him. Touma was like "What sick person I was beating up a middle school girl?".

On the other hand Mikoto realized how much she loves the bloke when she accidentally found out Touma's memory loss. To her the previous Touma and the present Touma is the same person regardless if he remembers his past.

Course this affair all began with hoodlums hitting on Mikoto with her thinking an ordinary passerby won't bother to help even if they knew it is wrong. It is how the world works. She'll ended electrifying that bunch with Kuroko late again probably. Then this perfect stranger with plan tries to extract her from the mess pretending to be her boyfriend. Which she shoots down much to this stranger's complaint of ruining his plan. It was as if he was going on preaching mode but comments on Mikoto's modest assets calling her a kid. Thunder Shock in retaliation for such foul mouth. All the thugs layed crispy on the ground but this guy with his right hand stretched forth was unaffected looking badass and cool. From that night she was intrigued by this stranger. Feeling like Superman restricted by a world of cardboard here was a guy whom she can finally let lose her full power. Finally a challenge. As she got to know him more she realizes this guy was a Chronic Hero. She fell in love with him as time went by. She didn't understood it herself it is part of the reason why she keeps pestering him.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote