View Single Post
Old 2009-05-19, 08:11   Link #50
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyannew View Post
tl;dr
Spoiler for unrelated, but F ood For Thought:

Anyway from your paragraph he is starting to overreact a little already. Airsoft guns are not dangerous unless they are fired into the eye or ear. I am not being insensitive, but this might be a little bit getting towards the orange or yellow zone. Like I said, play on his strengths, and Claeis offered some good airsoft advice.

I am still suspecting bullying or sociophobia for one. He wouldn't play CS at home if he doesn't have enough friends that drag him out to play in LAN shops. From what I know there are 2 kinds of hardcore gamers :

1. Soloist hardcore
They prefer to play alone. Nuff said. A large number of this kind have some sort of social disability like low EQ and such that prevents them from effectively communicating with others (or so called communicate in a mature way, which is totally politically correct and totally bullshit if you ask me).

2. Team hardcore
They play with the same group over and over again, then go out there to challenge others. Is good and bad in some way. If your brother is in this, pray hard that none of them take drugs or engage in casual sex. Getting into trouble in school is fine, boys will forever be boys.

P.S If it is bullying, you will have a tough time in your hands. Are you willing to stand outside the school gate with some friends with metal bars in your hands to protect him and tail him, or are you just going to call the police?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2009-05-19 at 08:33.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote