View Single Post
Old 2010-06-28, 18:07   Link #362
Casshern

You mean the graphs with their strengths and weaknesses? Afaik each of those stats are meant to represent a characters' affinity in regards to the rest of their stats, and not meant to be compared with the stats from other character's graphs. I could be wrong, though. I've seen some people reading them like I mentioned, while others compare the graphs between different characters as an indication of who is stronger. I have no doubt those numbers are acurately representative, but as I said, I'm not too sure how the graphs are supposed to be read.

Unless you weren't refering to the graphs.

Besides, it's hard to gauge Oro's strength. His fight with Sandaime was his peak, I think. But would you include his edo tensei summons as his own strenth?

Anyway, you're right. This isn't a vs discussion so it's pointless to compare strengths and weaknesses. I only wanted to point out that Oro never displayed any abilities that could overcome Itachi's techniques outright. So to say that MS is what Oro never managed to get around, which somewhat implies that his abilities could exceed Itachi's in other areas, is something we have no proof of. And my personal opinion is that it's unlikely.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote