View Single Post
Old 2012-08-02, 19:03   Link #41
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Ah.... One of the reasons why I hesitate on getting kits. I have no prior experience when it comes to building models, and I'm not very good with my hands.

Er... Do you have a spare Type-04? I'd gladly take it off your hands if you ever want to part with it.

Looking great there, YF-23. Anymore pictures? I enjoy looking at other people's collection. I tried MFC, but not many people post A3 pictures.

But wow, 20? That's a lot, and those things are not cheap.
Sure, I'll see what I can take when I get back from work.

I got 3 types of Type-04 i think, will let you know.

Yes, it was not cheap, going through YJA and proxy...

Quote:
I saw a post in /m/ before. This wouldn't be the picture of your whole collection, is it?

Images
JELLY
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Wow, that guy spent at least 30k Yen on that Yui Type-00 if he bought it at YJA... Nope, not my collection, mine is more messy lol. I can't display my full A3 line due to lack of space. Got lots of MLA figures, though not those two.

Quote:
Oh, nice. I didn't know there's already a pv for the TE VN.

Not just kinda. It is expensive. The shipping in Amazon cost more than the book itself.

Mother of God... Mana-Mana in sailor uniform and even Maya is there. I almost fainted on the spot.

Haha. I agree with the other girl. The two don't look like cousins at all, but more like twins.

I also just watched your video. No words can describe the amount of jelly I'm having especially when I saw was was in 0:19 of the video.
Nice ^^ (Insert San-Baka "MANA-SAMA~~~")

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemper View Post
TE VN promo? What's that

Otherwise
Just got TSFIA 5 and Dengeki Muv-Luv.
Dengeki Muv-Luv has some nice manga.
One is on simply more detail on Yui's early life, and another is on young Tsukuyomi and how she eventually had to serve Meiya in Alternative. (So fucking sexy Tsukuyomi in a school uniform is my favorite

TSFIA just has TSFIA stuff, summarizing schwarzmarken and some maps.Will post a video later.
Actually I somewhat remb there was a TE VN promo, prompted by your post in the other thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemper View Post

Heres some speculation based off the PV (MAJOR SPOILERS)
Spoiler:
Unless I got it mixed up with the VN teaser at the end of the PS3 promos. I thought I remb something extra though.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.

Last edited by grevierr; 2012-08-02 at 21:43.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote