View Single Post
Old 2010-10-15, 12:32   Link #80
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well that does assume that Itachi is even capable of making such a betrayal on Kabuto. If Kabuto is smart he would not give someone capable of such subtle attacks(being able to attack without a person even realizing it) such level of freedom...
Betrayal can mean not only attacking Kabuto but not attacking Naruto. If Itachi does not block Naruto with genjutsu then Kabuto is in big danger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I doubt there will be one on one fights.
Kishi always does that. Of course that does not mean that all fights will be 1on1, as in my example only KB and Naruto were one on one with Itachi and Nagato, all other zombies fighting multiple enemies or only one at a time but one after the other. Take for example the Sound5 vs Konoha5, we had 1on1 fights, but still Kimimaro had 1on1 against Naruto, who was saved by Lee, then Lee saved by Gaara. For example here Gaara might again be the one who saves Yamato and Gai. Also i would expect that Raikage might be able to reverse summon himself to the island, just to fight someone like Kakuzu or Sasori.

Quote:
Gai already had his major fight. Nobody wants to see him fight again so soon and Kishi now handicapped him after opening 7 gates.
A small hope that Gai uses 8 gates and dies

Quote:
If you are Kishi, you don't waste Akatsuki zombies on that.
They cannot be killed or destroyed, as we can remember in the Orochimaru vs Sarutobi fight the zombies cannot be destroyed. The zombies are not real bodies, they are the souls under mind control, the body is just a projection of the soul's perception of it's physical existence, so Kabuto can summon these zombies as long as he has access to their soul. Sarutobi had to seal the souls to end the jutsu. The other way is to kill Kabuto so the jutsu ends. So i expect that at least half of the zombies will be destroyed here, some even multiple times, but they will still come back later.

Quote:
Extremely possible since it's time for KB to exit stage left.
That's quite possible, i think it might be that Raikage appears to save the day but he fails to save KillerBee, just to be questioned by Naruto why they were lying to him and fucking up everything.

Quote:
I do think there is a possibility of Kabuto capturing both Kirabi and Naruto. Since Kishi loves his rescue arcs.
KB is enough for a rescue arc. I think Naruto will not be capture because there is noone who can save him, all the alliance ninjas are too weak. And since Sasuke didn't switch sides yet he won't save Naruto either. After Naruto beating Pain i think Naruto is becoming more and more the one who saves others and not the opposite. The only one who will be strong and smart enough to save Naruto will be Sasuke, when he joins the good side.

Quote:
But whatever the case, Kabuto has to come back with something.
That's for sure, that why i'm 99% sure that KillerBee will be taken. The other 1% is that Kabuto kills 2 or 3 kages in the process, and also a lot of random ninjas, therefore even if he failed to take a beast he will be recognized by Madara for killing half of the alliance leaders. But that's too much blood, Kishi usually does not kill so many characters, so i guess its time to take KB.

Quote:
Kishi probably wants to move beyond Naruto isolated on an island.
With Kabuto taking KB and possibly the alliance being beaten by the Zetsu-army while some kages rushed back to the island instead of helping in the war, it becomes clear that their repeated failures lead to Naruto taking action.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2010-10-15 at 12:57.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote