View Single Post
Old 2015-10-20, 19:40   Link #17
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Is there any place that has details on the kids. Last I heard, which was a few years ago, Ryoko had a daughter, the one she is holding in the illustration, assume Tenchi was the dad, and Tenchi had a son who married the sister of the first king of Jurai. Now all of sudden he and Seina have a bunch of kids, I am guessing Kenshi as well?

Also this may not be a popular opinion, but if we are not going to get the art style of the first two ovas, I personally would rather keep the Ai Tenchi art style from the dude who does Yozaraku Quartet then the art style from the third ova.

edit: whoops didn't see the link, and particular threads to point out though for character info?
There is actually very little information given even though we see them from birth to marriage . The Manga pretty much focus on each group but there is no text at all and seems to be just slice of life events throughout their lives. The name of the books are Tenchi Muyo IF 1-3b . There hasn't been much talk about what happens to Kenshiafter wards but there are a few books that cover his childhood everyone but him was in one the plan to send him back to complete the mission that Reia messed up when she got sent over by mistake , she was the second one that was trained for combat.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote