View Single Post
Old 2008-09-21, 14:15   Link #12815
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Hm... at the moment, I really, really dislike Kallen.
She's just so... ugh.
But I'll like her again if she dies right after saying her gum line.
Except if she somehow manages to kill Suzaku (which I doubt, but who knows). If that happened, I wouldn't even bother hating her. I'd just go straight from "hm, she's annyoing right now, but still has some potential" to "hu, who the hell needs love-sick people?".
And I don't see any dramatic tension. Maybe it's just me, but right now, I feel that Kallen has lost almost everything that made her a likeable character.
Because she is fighting to what she thinks is good and refuse to let her feelings take the steps over what she must do ?
This is kind of a noble attitude, to sacrifice your personal will to heading toward actions you have to do. Lelouch didn't permit her to understand, to her he is the bad guy, she isn't omniscient, she knows even less than us.

Hero : What is doing Lelouch ATM is wrong, from Kallen's point of view, it's wrong. To her he is totally eveil and that's why I'm totally all for her way to act especially when I see that she is acting of her own will and to this, ready to push away her feelings to Lelouch.

That's all. And if to you this generalization means that Kalulu fans are no more, you are totally wrong there. Lelouch pushed her away when she could have been one of his most useful soldiers. There is a reason there, and Kallen didn't say her gum line, don't forget this.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote