View Single Post
Old 2010-04-06, 09:23   Link #32
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merctrin View Post
A Tsukuyomi/Setsuna story that takes place in the same continuity as this one. ...That kind of makes it a prequel, so reading it would be a good idea. It doesn't matter much for this first part, though, so feel free to ignore if you aren't interested.

This is just the prologue, and there will be multiple chapters assuming I ever get around to finishing it. It takes place shortly after the current arc, and I'm pretty sure that some future chapter will prove that it's AU, but for now I will happily embrace my delusion that something like this could possibly happen.

Spoiler for Taken Day by Day:

Spoiler for Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Did.... did you just make me feel sorry for Tsukuyomi? Did you just make me start to understand how her mind works, at least a little bit, in regards to Setsuna?

Holy hell, you did. That is awesome!

More please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Ah, a few details first that I didn't mention before...this story takes place when Konoka, Setsuna and the gang are 21, and follows mostly the manga canon, although parts of the magical world arc may be ignored .

Here's the prologue again, and Chapter 1!

Love and Duty Come in Chains

Spoiler for Love and Duty Come in Chains, prologue:

Spoiler for Chapter 1:
Oh, boy.

Nice to see you worked in some of the concepts we discussed last night, though I still say you need to give the guy more characterization so it isn't a completely one-sided love triangle. On top of that, though, I loved this; Mana and Asuna were awesome to see, Asuna and Konoka playing Mario Kart was hilarious, and the last three lines just ache.