View Single Post
Old 2010-12-23, 10:53   Link #28
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
It wasn't very clear about how Envy, Lust, and the others were made to me.
the homunculi were originally a part of the first homunculus they called "Father". he was basically made up of philosopher's stones that were created using the souls he absorbed, same as hohenheim. but he thought to rid of himself of the sins of humanity thinking it would make him perfect. so he took them out one by one and gave them to vessels like he did with the fuhrer and ling, turning them into his wrath and greed. at least that's how i understood it.

Quote:
The names were a little on the weird side.
which names are you talking about? the names of the homunculus? they had to be named as such since they were basically made from the seven deadly sins.

Quote:
Mustang was a pervert.
i believe the perverted mustang was the one featured in the first series. in the second series he was portrayed as a more idealistic and serious character who merely pretended to be frivolous and laid back so his rivals in the military would underestimate him.

Quote:
There wasn't really any meaning to it.
to you maybe but to some the series had more soul in it than any anime of its caliber and you don't find very many series that's as put-together as fma brotherhood.