View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 13:49   Link #238
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Finally got the time to watch the first episode.
I am probably slightly more biased than the anime only viewers, because i already played the original, but it felt pretty rushed even if i didn't read the eroge. I know that this adaptation is supposed to be a 1 cour show, so they had to introduce all the characters and the settings as fast as possible. But it made this anime look slightly generic and more like the standard cliche harem serie by doing so.

As for the art, i didn't exactly dislike it. The characters still look alot like their VN versions and from the 2nd PV i already knew that i was not going to expect that this adaptation would outdo the art of the original.

Biggest problem for me was the pacing (and some minor changes because that), but i don't have too many other things to watch this season so i will follow this serie to the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
That was beer?
Meh, i don't think that this counts as any significant spoiler but that was indeed beer in the eroge. Also i don't think it was alcohol free, because Hazuki didn't have a problem drinking sake at the beginning of the game.

edit: it's nice to hear Ceui doing the ending for the anime, eventhough i liked "jewelry time" more though

Last edited by hyl; 2012-07-11 at 14:18.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote