View Single Post
Old 2013-07-24, 20:39   Link #37
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
[SPOILER=" "]
I'm glad you gave it a shot. It's not supposed to be like the novels you listed, in fact it is just a pretty basic supernatural harem in a sense and remember it is just volume 1 where it is in a "harem building phase" as I like to call it. There were points in volume 1 during the attack incidents where I thought this might take a completely different direction (comparatively to other supernatural harems) but ultimately I'm glad it didn't turn out like that. From most that I've heard from, it's just a casual fun read because the characters (Sefi <3, Hinako <3, Manaka <3) are very likable and the MC's interactions with the girls always result in some sort of sexual innuendo or hilarity. It's one of those novels if you expect too much from it plotwise or being innovative in a way you'll just be disappointed. Keep in mind I've only read up to vol 2 so no idea if anything changes afterwards.
If i have to compare it, i feel it similar to STnBD with a slight diffirent in MC personalities, well i do have some expectation since there were hint of underlying plot and so far the story is holdind itself well.
P.S: midway into vol 2 now, will give my impression later
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote