View Single Post
Old 2011-06-21, 11:19   Link #11443
NightGale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Ashaman: Well, I believe some (if not most) of us would want to see a school life story of Touma and his Delta Force gang (with Accelerator and several other guys added in for the fun, bonus points with Gunha mixed in).

It's just too interesting in my opinion
Heh, for some reason i have been thinking that in NT vol2, both Accelerator and Hamazura will be trolled with a "Nyaa, while we make some preparations for a short trip to England, youīll have to live as normal students for a while", with a few epic moments involving Accelerator, Hamazura, Yomikawa, and Komoe-sensei,xD (Well, iīm assuming that at some point the have to go to England: Hamazura and Accelerator need a bit more of a briefing in the magic world, Touma has to kneel quite a bit and apparently, some things need to be set straight in both science and magic sides).
P.D: I donīt know if i read it wrong but at some point in vol 12, wasnīt there a mention of Accelerator transferring from his old Elite level 6 project school to Toumaīs school? ...well at least on paper since i donīt believe he has any intentions of attending to a normal schoolīs classes.