Thread: Crunchyroll Dog Days
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-06, 00:50   Link #41
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Looking at the designs, premise, and ridiculous title, this might actually work better as a parody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hey Louise is awesome!

...She is the first tsundere character ever that had make me not support a tsundere in the romance department
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
So this show is ZnT by the creators of Nanoha? Honestly, it looks like crap to me but it all depends on how they play it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Shinigami View Post
ZnT would have been fine if Louise hadn't been an insufferable character and the story had more substance.
When I first read the synopsis my mind immediately screamed ZnT too . But as long as there's no B*tch-Louise and Idiot-Saito on the equation I think I can survive the first few episodes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
I think this may be the closest thing we get to a new Nanoha series for now! I'm in!
I don't see any signs of magitech yet, nor any indications of frikin' Super Beams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
The Nanoha comparisons can continue. It's rumored Nana Mizuki is to sing the theme song.
I'm more inclined to believe that Tsuzuki merely have Nanoha staff on speed-dial, but hey, this kind of theory makes for good crossover stories