View Single Post
Old 2013-10-28, 22:58   Link #201
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
I'm just glad my age generally seems to be a non-issue when asking for cosplay photos at cons. I recall one Homura cosplayer whose dad pulled her aside to say something after she said she was fine with having her picture taken, and that's it.
That is normal. The last time during a military hosted event, a young girl(about 14-16) stood beside me and asked her sister/mother to take a photo.

Her dad look as though he is about to grab a rifle from one of the guards and shoot me. Dads are that protective of their daughter; I wouldn't be surprised if Vexx got his NSA colleagues to trace anyone who set sights on his daughter - if he has one.

Quote:
For laughs I recently showed a cosplayer I know a five year old photo I took back when she was like 13 - I didn't I had such a photo until my girlfriend recognized her while going through my old photos. She says she could probably still fit the outfit and my guess is she's right about that.
Pics or gtfo.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote