View Single Post
Old 2007-09-27, 21:04   Link #15
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

9/10

I am a big fan of School Days and Summer Days, so I was really excited about an anime adaption.

By the first episode, I knew it was going great.

By the fifth episode, I couldn't wait for the next episode.

It got crazier by the episode. However, it was more of a bad thing than a good thing. Characters did stupid, illogical, or unexplainable things and left viewers (that did not play the game) startled going .

Anyways, this was pretty much revolutionary in the romance genre and was one of the charms of this show.

Of course, the only thing I can complain about is that the anime makes the characters seem far worse and more stupid than they actually are. As a fan of various characters, it was somewhat painful to watch several events in the show.

I never cared too much about a bloody ending, nor did I desire one, but that was what resulted from the actions of the main character who is a complete idiot and a big jerk in the anime. But it was definitely an amazing end, despite various unexplained things.

Animation Quality: 8 (It's pretty good, but I liked the way the characters looked in the game)
Voice Actors: 9 (Sounded strange occasionally, but no real problems plus similar sounding to the game's voice acting)
Script: 8 (Crazy and ridiculous, but that was one of this show's good points)
Adaptation from Game: 6 (definitely different)

The opening theme was meh, but the inserts and ending themes win.

Farewell, School Days anime, I won't forget you!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote