Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-02, 15:15   Link #21552
Franckie

For some reason I can't help but think the Masked King will turn out to be someone like Tobi or Aizen. Besides being responsible for the conflicts in China and with Fairy Tale, he could also be held responsible for other major events such as the events that led to Alucard's corruption and imprisonment. I'll imagine he'll be responsible for future conflicts such as when Moku's father makes his official debut and possibly even attempting to corrupt Tsukune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I think that Fuhai was commenting on how similar Tsukune's awakened power felt to Alucard's, and not the amount of power behind it... definitely can't be the amount of power behind it...
Not sure how people could confuse the two. Alucard is only as powerful as he is with the Shinso power he wields on top of all the Youkai he absorbed in the past. Alucard will probably remain unsurpassed as far as sheer power is concerned. He is a one-of-a-kind beast. That doesn't mean others can't produce the "evilness" that his aura wreaks of as Tsukune's and Hokuto's auras do, however.
Franckie is offline   Reply With Quote