View Single Post
Old 2006-07-22, 05:11   Link #315
Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracil
Kyon DOES have pretty constant perverted thoughts of Mikuru. Not to mention the saving of compromising pics of Mikuru on the computer instead of trashing it.
I thought that was the funniest moment of the series. Maybe it hit a little too close to home, doh. Kiss was good; since Haruhi reminds me so much of Shana, I thought that series also should've had a similar moment to close it out. I don't care if it's cliche or not, it works, like a charm.

I thought the Snow White and Sleeping Beauty references were ever so slightly cheesy though. Plus...aren't they two different stories? One has the apple, and one has like a frog I thought? They should've been consistent about it. And I didn't feel like their significance was adequately explained, and instead they were kind of forced. I could infer their significance, but I would've liked it to be at least a little more spelled out. Initially I had no idea how the Snow White premonition would play out. I'm still unclear on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchunter226
holding hands in tight spots (cliff anyone) and playing the rain
Those parts were strong too. Also the drenched changing/drying scene--where's the ecchi? heheh. More romance!

Last edited by Shredder; 2006-07-22 at 05:25.