View Single Post
Old 2007-07-15, 11:20   Link #9
Julius Firefocht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Warp View Post
So this is a collection of stories in a WH4K anime crossover setting? Are you going to recreate an entire universe of races, weapons and otherwise?
Yes, this will become a collection of stories based on the background that I am currently working on. And no, I cannot recreate an entire universe of races and weapons, simply because that is too big a task for me to chew on. What I am doing is to create a bit of new rules and lots of new fluff for the 20 Space Marine Legions that are used in this story, so that players can use them on the battlefield, with the permission of their opponent, of course.

Existing Warhammer 40K armies such as Dark Angels and Blood Angels will have their background written in the story to suit the current rules in their army codex. All these will be revealed in the articles that detail each individual Space Marine Legions in this story.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote