View Single Post
Old 2007-12-28, 00:03   Link #138
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Uh...The fight was never finished. In that sense, Lockon was never bested yet.
Well I'm not talking about "In that sense", I'm talking in the sense of the skirmish that was shown...Graham bested Dynames and it's pilot in that unfinished showdown...There's no getting around that...

Quote:
As it has been said , the fight wasn't even done. While I do admit Graham is a pretty good pilot, it doesn't mean anything if he didn't put up a Ali Al-Sarges vs Setsuna show with Lockon.
Maybe it means nothing to you, but I'm sure both Graham and Lockon will take something away from the fight...Graham that he more than has what it takes to challenge a Gundam, and Lockon will probably respect seemingly inferior suits and be a little more serious out there rather than having gleeful chats with haro's during the heat of battle...Not that he'll completley change (nor should he), but getting kicked to the head by "just a Flag" might do the trick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina
Graham doesn't have Sergei's maturity, but even he has a loyalty and affection from his subordinates that neither Sumeragi nor Lockon commands. And while Graham has a real bloodlust to him, he was still disciplined enough to break off his fight for the sake of his larger mission. Tiera and Lockon are probably the only Gundam meisters who could be reliably counted on to do that.
Well you might be new to the Gundam franchise but characters like Graham Acre certainley aren't...If you like his persona you should try a few older G-series inwhich Graham follows a long tradition of like-characters...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Zechs Graham is not. I mean yes, Graham is cool as hell, but his hardware simply doesn't measure up! If it does, well then...
That's just more ZOMG overblown G-Wing comparisons...Graham doesn't have to live up to Zechs--he has his own coolness factor that has nothing to do with him...But as always I still endorse any competent scenerio that gets him in that mask^^...Graham is really like Glemy Toto's (ZZ) cooler older brother he can't live up to or something ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
I just noticed that Graham Acre was spitting saliva when he screamed Graham Acre or something
I'd like to think it wasn't slobber, but in-fact sweat dripping from his face as he incured a serious g-force type of deal when he brilliantly dodged Lockon's killshot...