Thread: Veritas
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-09, 19:52   Link #58
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Man, it's almost a bit confusing as to what is going on =_=. Still alot of interesting info these past two chaps. I wonder if Rud, Jeeha, and Honse are planning a 'coup de'tat' of sorts, which is why they need 6 student council members.

So there's another faction to Heaven's Riches. If FD is concerned that Vera's going to join them and fight against Yuri, it's understandable that he'd be worried. Maybe I need to reread some more, because I'm not sure exactly what Heaven's Riches is, other than that it's the fighting style Vera uses.

Wonder why Honse is part of the Nine Dragons?What I mean is, if the Nine Dragons are supposed to be some kind of powerful force[for whatever reason], why the hell did Honse allow two normal students join?

And Gangryong is STILL looking at that coffee pot ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
And Shinra's on edge...XD Love it.

But now I must ponder what 'Elder Wood' was talking about to Fire Dragon. I now understand how Madoka was going to get him out - using Elder Wood's influence, she was going to arrange to have him leave the school under his protection, and using Yoochun's name to get Ganryong to go along with him.
She was scowling a bit TOO much >_>. In just about every panel .

I didn't see that angle, of Madoka using EW to get him out of the school, so thanks for pointing it out .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
And Fire Dragon is planning to harm Vera o___o That was unexpected. So is that the role of Mr. Masked Man?

I do think that Madoka or that "paul" guy are maybe part of the 9 Dragons. Or maybe Vera =D No that's impossible, just kidding.

Random comment: I dislike Shinra

Random comment 2: Madoka was beautiful in those pages
From what I understand, I thought he was trying to prevent some family successor issues between Vera and Yuri by stopping Vera in some way.

@comment: Well, I just love her. She's such a ***** .