View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 13:37   Link #98
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Watched the episode, I did, here are my findings.

Drones are stupid

While my standpoint from two episodes ago remains the same considering the knowledge I had back then, I'll now choose to abandon the discussion because my arguments didn't account for the existence of a massive computer system operated by hundreds of (living and conscious) human brains. For now I'll just keep it at "it didn't occur to any of those 250 personalities", which is so dang unlikely I don't expect anyone else to accept it unless they think the same way I do. This also leads me to...

Piss poor defenses from invasion

Uhhh yeah, while I kind of understand your point, my way of thinking is just different. I'm thinking no one really has any particular reason to attack Japan in the first place, so I don't really think about it that much. Sorry for thinking differently.

Sibyl's poor security

Poor judgment is human nature. I can hear some of you thinking "that's the best you can come up with?", but from a narrative point of view, this work is clearly trying to bring us a message. I believe that Makishima is actually kind of an author insert. Except with added murderous tendencies.

Makishima is awesome now!

It's ok to cheer for him (only in this case), but try not to forget that he is, in fact, a horrible person, and needs to be dealt with.