View Single Post
Old 2004-06-22, 15:46   Link #29
KingofWac

Talking

Like one of the posters above me said, I can claim Kabuto to be a clone from kage bushin when he is talking to Oro and Itachi is fighting, this negates the counter arguement that Itachi would be in 2 different places at the same time. Anyway, to all of you saying im a dumbass, I think there are lots of coicendences that tie the 2 together. I've also mentioned twice that I hope my theory is wrong, but just because I noticed some interesting things doesn't mean anything beyond that fact that they were my observations.

No one should take this with anything more than a grain of salt....these were things I stumbled upon from watching Naruto over and over. Naruto is not a religion people, and just because someone has an idea that seems like bs to you doesn't mean that I am doing some horrific crime like a lot of you are making it out to be.

I can give counter examples to everyone who is trying to prove me wrong but that is not the point of my thread. I just wanted to share what I noticed with everyone and thats it.

Bottom line, no one knows whats going to happen in Naruto and thats the best part....everyone has their own ideas of what they think will happen or what they want to see in future episodes/manga chapters and it should be left as that