View Single Post
Old 2004-06-23, 19:37   Link #44
sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
wtf? how is this still Jiraiya's fault? oh yah, how in hell do we speculate that Jiraiya is at fault? He didn't even wanted to teach Naruto until Naruto showed him the sexy no jutsu. so I think it's safe to say that it's sasuke's own damn fault for not knowing who jiriya is and for not knowing the "sexy no jutsu".
-__-;;
Uh...how is it Sasuke's fault for not knowing Jiraiya? Naruto has only met Jiraiya by chance.

Quote:
er.. ok. But still ALL naruto learned was how to use his chakra and summoned gambunta. HE didn't learn any NEW moves at all. Learning to control Chakra was something Sasuke knew how to do better than Naruto. SO in short, all Naruto did was review what they have learned from kakashi. Don't even gimme that "He summoned Gambunta" crap as his new technique. As I recall, the only way to summon Gambuta is the way he use or the way he gets his chakra- I think it's safe to say that's the same as learing to control chakra.
You say that Naruto learned the summoning technique and then you go onto say that Naruto did not learn any new moves at all. Um...all ninjutsu and genjutsu requires to the use and the control of Chakra.

Quote:
omfg! ahahaha!!! U crack me up! So let's just say if Naruto can't summon Gambunta, then how the hell would they have defeated that big ass thing? *sarcasm* "Oh wait! I know! Sasuke to the rescue!!" Yah riiiiight!!! Sasuke expression when he saw Naruto kick Gaara's butt was priceless!! LOL
Now back to what I was saying, Naruto did use some of his chakra or whatever it was to transform Gambuta into kyuubi. He also punched Gaara awake. If I remember correctly, he hit gaara wiht a fatal hit leaving Gaara helpless. He was still moving after all that.
Now rewind back to Neji. He was "SMART" enough to do a kage bunshi in replacement of him while he dig his way to vicotry. His whole scene fooled everyone! HOW is that not smart? He also did the same to kiba. AND don't forget that his fight against Kiba was WITHOUT the kyuubi.
That was what Last of the Uchiha was saying. He cannot have beaten Gaara and the demon inside of him without summoning Gamabunta. I have no idea what you're saying, but Gamabunta lent Naruto chakra to Henge. What fatal hit left Gaara helpless? You mean the slamming his head into Gaara's thing? It was not fatal. Gaara wasn't dying. Well...if you call crawling on his stomach moving, sure.

It was true that Naruto was crafty during the battle, but then again, one could argue that Neji was really underestimating Naruto. Kabuto, being on the same level as Kakashi, got a dose of Rasengan to the abdomen because he overly underestimated Naruto.

But Naruto's craftiness has next to nothing to do with the victory of Gaara.

Last edited by sheen; 2004-06-23 at 19:53.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote