View Single Post
Old 2010-05-12, 20:17   Link #3019
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
I doubt this is her reason. Eba is not evil... She is just kind of stupid, apparently (If she is indeed acting like Kazama's girl)
We still don't know what her reason is but it's probably a stupid one... well at least it will be funny when the whole thing comes crashing down on her head.

And btw, @everyone in this thread: Calm the F*ck down! It's not the end of the world... It's just the end of this manga...for some of us

I will keep on reading KNIM tho.. At least till the end of this arc. And if Haruto and Eba get back together, then I will give up.
What will You do then if Arturro is right that Eba doesn't love Haruto.
I myself read KNIM as a filler manga, just few days ago I came back from hiatus to it, yet it seems that when I came back Seo wanted to make some hard plot moves.
Seriously I'm in "haruto should move on" faction now. But its Seo manga and as I can base my experience on suzuka which was a quite long manga, he won't move on or atleast not for good. I even stoped reading suzuka near the end, to just get
to know the ending from animesuki forums. Which was retarded imo.
Seriously Anyone know any good romance manga such as
-Video Girl Ai (Anime made me go into manga world as it only covered lke 30% of source material)
- Ichigo 100% (even though it wasn't the best plot romance ever its still few levels above seo works)
-Some other romances such as Love Hina and few less known which I wont bring here atm.
I would really read some nice romance manga to add some flavour to my other more "manly" series, but its really hard to find any good romance, with possible good artork (as I know the 70's had nice plot such as Kimagure Orange Road, even though artowrk style wasn't its best point, atleast now in modern drawing style).
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote