View Single Post
Old 2010-11-17, 13:35   Link #98
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam
I don't see how he is a pervert or a scumbag.
I HATED the way he unbuttoned her blouse when she said she'd do it herself. T_T And then he just stared at her cleavage like the little pervert he is!! That was low! He completely took advantage of the situation and of Yukina's naivete. He didn't care about the novel at all-he just wanted to undress her and "do the same thing the other guy did"!!

Quote:
His goal isn't to do ecchi/sexual things with Yuki,.
ROFL...I be not convinced of that. He is starting to tone done a little bit....but he's still verbally pushy as all hell....>_>

Quote:
Wut!? Akira, up to this point, has thoroughly made his feelings clear(whether you think they are creepy, annoying, or whatnot is up to opinion). You may not like his persistence, and I'll admit, the way he was whining about letting Shigure kiss Yuki's neck was a bit immature, but at the very least, he can speak out about his feelings in spite of others(or just Shigure).
His possessiveness over his COUSIN is completely immature as his blind selfishness and obsession over her as well. And the fact that he took Yukina's "We will always be together" when they were FIVE so seriously....it's laughable! Someone compared him to a kindergartner who won't let go of his favorite toy and I couldn't agree more. A LEECH is less clingly when it's sucking your blood.

I know he has made his feelings clear....but he makes them SO clear that it's......annoying. He's just sounds so desperate...and desperate guys just come off as "pathetic". Aside from the pushiness, this is his biggest fault and makes him rather unlikable as a character.

Quote:
His primary reason for being provoked into pursuing a relationship with Yuki is only because Shigure can't admit his feelings and is afraid that Shigure will end up hurting Yukina because of it.
Pffft his primary reason for being provoked into pursuing a relationship with Yukina is JEALOUSY, nothing more. He's pissed because she's paying attention to someone else instead of him. You notice he didn't make any moves on her UNTIL she started seeing Shigure? Boy's got a major cousin complex. =_= That's why I said he needs to grow up and recognize reality. And before you argue with my reasoning that he's just jealous, he comes right out and says it in chapter 19!!

A: Yukina-chan, I worry when you are alone with him...
Y: Worry?
A: I'm jealous.

*facepalm*

Could you be more desperate, Akira!?

That being said, his character is beginning to slightly improve. Very very SLIGHTLY.

The raws for chapter 19 are out!! Fantastic and cute interaction with ShigurexYukina.

I definitely sense a MamixAkira vibe....which I hope dearly for...because even though I don't like either of them, they make a WONDERFUL pairing. In fact, I almost like Akira when he's with Mami and THAT'S saying something.

Oh, by the way:

Chapter 18
Spoiler:

Last edited by Chiibi; 2010-11-17 at 14:24.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote