View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 17:08   Link #30906
Kiltias

Thought I share this:
Found it interesting, not believing it though.

Disregard the Rosa part.
Quote:
ve bene listening to all the soundtracks and its all about maria. I mean even in ep 4 the bunny girls were killing them all I mean the whole umineko is maria from when she was young to the events in umineko, then to the maybe maria after the event=ange 98 is maria. even all the ending point to it being marias story. but r07 has told us it was rosa in the story many times, in ep 2 kanon says its rosa, and rosa blames kanon, who doesnt exist by the way, in ep 7 maria says that rosa killed them all, and in ep 7 it was rosa who shot first. To me umineko is a story of maria's fantasy's and the events in umineko just happen to look like a murder mystery, yes if you look at it like a mystery its rosa, but if you look at the whole 8 umineko series, its maria from begginng to end. Her diary is the foundation for it all.

Ange meeting Maria in the golden land also seems like an inner turmoil to me of her child self and her adult self. Turmoil reason being the realization her mother isn't a witch/beatrice (as in a real witch).Which is the reason Rosa fades away again and child Maria freaking out. I always wondered why Sakutaro appeared to Ange when it was Marias friend. It was her inner self recollecting the memories of her lonesome childhood wanting a friend resulting from the loss of Eva and being bullied in school giving birth to Sakutaro once more. Becoming Ange-Beatrice is actually the story of Maria thus her transformation to AB is the portrayal of this. Thus beatrice isn't merely a Killer but also refers to the "King" of the story, Anges/Marias transformation is thus the final straw to show: It's her story, its her fantasy.Ange just relived it all again.

thats the answer, kinda like the alternate reality in higurashi when they show rena older like 20 years old and it was the first episode of higurashi no naku koro ni kai, the first episode

i mean you have ange loning for her beloved friend never getting to see him, she finds the doll and i think it triggers her memories of being young and remebering that all that magic was hers to begin with.
Quote:
I pretty actively dislike Shkanon as "the" solution, but the Love Duel just does not allow me to read it any other way.
My only doubts are due to the Cheese Riddle.
Since I'm not sure regarding posting images of the novel I'll just quote:
"I figured it was too easy, so I guess I tried to twist it too far."
"Battlers answer is smaller than the one in the book, Is Battler right?"
"Yes he is right."
"Battler reached a far better answer than three by thinking of the problem as a riddle.Erika had already known both answers and had even spotted a mistake made by the book"

Just sounds to me like as if Ryukishi kinda implies that while there is an actual truth which is correct, there is also another truth that is correct and far better when overthinking the obvious and seeing the mistakes to reach a conclusion that is superior than the actual one.

Which is why I think there are two answers to Umineko.
Shkanon and something else.

Last edited by Kiltias; 2012-10-18 at 17:57.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote