View Single Post
Old 2013-01-07, 17:29   Link #10310
classic

Quote:
So, by your own acknowledgement, Mashima already does a mix of foreshadow and twist matchups. So what are you complaining about?
To have more twist matchups. Don`t make foreshadows or do them in the way that people still were not sure what is awaiting them in the story. Or would you rather know every pairing beforehand?
Quote:
You'll just have to accept that you are in the minority here. Most people would rather see Gadjeel and Rogue fight each other, rather than see Gadjeel fight Cheria.
Only because they want to fight each other? Or may be cause someone should be a fodder to show how strong Gadjeel is. These match up only means that Rogue will be beaten up in order to Gadjeel to have some screen time.
Quote:
Merely following your complaint to its logical conclusion. So, if you want a mix of foreshadow and twist, then we already have that. Which renders your complaint pointless.
What?? I want twists, but what we had is super LAME last chapter every part of which was predictable. It was not what i expected waiting last two weeks.
Quote:
Cliches will be in everything you read or watch. They are what every damn story is made of. The good guy will confront the bad guy at the end. People with history or links with someone else, will confront them. If they don't, it is bad storytelling. There need to be conclusions to character arcs. You might want to learn to accept thst now, and you'll feel less grief in the future.
Cliches will be, but the amount of them may vary. Last chapter consisted of cliches on 99.9%. I never heard that tiring up a cliche were bad for a manga. That makes it more interesting. Manga was great in the beginning of the ark dai matou enbu. Now its again became predictable even when we still dont fully know about Eclipse plan.
classic is offline   Reply With Quote