View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 14:50   Link #213
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Actually, I think that preview further reinforces that Aria will br crunched into 1 episode. I don't see anything from or about the dungeon where Kirito and Asuna actually first met in the novels in the beginning of Aria. (and certainly nothing from when the two went to Kirito's room after the meeting)

So as stated above, it looks like the first ten mintues will be the meeting, Kirito and Asuna forming a party, having the talk over bread, then 10 minutes on the boss fight. With (hopefully) some more Kirito/Asuna interaction afterwards with "natural" Asuna instead of "hooded" Asuna.

*sigh* I was really hoping they wouldn't time-crunch the series. I'm especially not terribly pleased if this time-crunching is just so they can fit in the second novel arc. But on the bright side, then that means I can look forward to more KiritoxAsuna from the second arc rather than just the KiritoxAsuna from the first arc.

And I still do have one request of the staff though.

That the ED animation be loaded with gooey, delicious KiritoxAsuna. (with a song like that though, you'd think it would )
Meh. Even if it turns out to be only episode long, I'm sure I'll still enjoy it as much as I would if it were 2 episodes long. I'm not going to let my knowledge of the source material get the best of me like that. :P

Yeah, that means we can look forward to more Kirito x Asuna goodness from the second arc. <3

Oh, hell yes!
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote