View Single Post
Old 2010-10-15, 13:08   Link #7209
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
or when Hayate realize that what Nagi needs eventually to stand on her own is without Maria or him hoovering in the background.
I doubt he'll ever do that. His attitude toward Nagi is the same of a father. A father never thinks his daughter is old enough.

However, I think Nagi becoming independent, little by little, is a good thing on many different levels. To begin with, it is really good for her character development. It also makes the manga more interesting, and it's good to take it from the slump it was in. It also adds the possibility that, since Nagi may reach a point in which she becomes independent enough, she decides to let Hayate go (i.e. assuming he hasn't fallen for her, and/or that Nagi learned that he's not in love with her and about what actually happened back when they first met), so that he can starts a relationship with one of the other girls. That, or since Nagi may have been developed enough, she may actually start a relationship with Hayate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
But then again,
She still needs them to at LEAST survive (well, every kids need their guardian right?????)
Listen to this man.