View Single Post
Old 2008-10-18, 00:39   Link #135
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
So you wanted Code Geass to become a form of repulsive and sickening torture to certain characters just to get 'OMG LELOUCH IS A BASTARD' across, and you wanted graphic deaths just to get 'SACRIFICE IS SUCH A VIRTUE' across 'nicely'.

You sicken me.
You honestly believed I want to see Nunnaly
1. Dragged on a hurdle (a wooden frame) to the place of execution. (This is one possible meaning of drawn.)
2. Hanged by the neck for a short time or until almost dead (hanged).
3. Disembowelled and emasculated and the genitalia and entrails burned before the condemned's eyes (this is another meaning of drawn—see the reference to the Oxford English Dictionary below).
4. Beheaded and the body divided into four parts (quartered).

No, I don't want to see that I was joking about the Drawn and Quartered crap. That would be disgusting, by the way I got the instrcutions for Drawn and Quartering from Wikipedia.

I just wanted to have Lelouch actually have to kill someone we liked. Nunnaly, Kallen, Toudoh, anyone of those would have worked, instead the thing we got which was Lelouch may or may not have died, Suzaku's life ruined, and a cheesy ending where OUGI becomes Prime minister, the man was incompetent when he was leading the terrorist cell, what makes you think he could restore Japan with its massive poverty.

It makes the ending come to easy, it just makes it look like nothing was sacrificed.

The whole thing was set up for a Kill' em all ending Tomino depressed style, and then over the last two episodes it just appears like they chicken out. Its like they made the ending to try to please everyone.

I like my endings to fit the series mood, Code Geass up to the last two episodes was a depressing series, I wanted a depressing ending.

It would be like if G Gundam had a serious ending

I would also like to point out that its

Turn A Gundam not Turn Delta Gundam
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote