View Single Post
Old 2006-03-18, 17:44   Link #229
wbc1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump
Here's what I don't get. I don't think anyone should be so rash. All the people who have bought from USA companies seem to not have the hologram. AnimeNation, for instance, is definitely not a bootleg company, but the boxes they have don't have holograms either. It seems to me that people who get USA releases don't have a hologram of any type- I wasn't sure about the hologram in the box, but I doubt there was one.

For one thing, bootlegs don't look nearly as good. I accidently bought one bootleg of Megahouse Rukia, the problems were so horrible that I could not stand it at all.

Don't jump to conclusions. Has anyone got a Clayz figure from AnimeNation?

EDIT: By the way, the Tohsaka Rin Clayz figure I got from Japan has the hologram on it. That's why I feel it's a matter of location, as perhaps Type-Moon does not see the need to mark it as official outside of Japan.
hmmmmmmm......
now i'm confused.
I'm not trying to be rash or rude (sorry if I offended anyone), it is just that the refund has to be requested within 10 days.

Guess I'll have to wait a little longer before I decide on what to do.

So.................
has anyone brought anything from "Boise River Collectibles" and would like to voice an opinion??
wbc1228 is offline   Reply With Quote